At Bayncore we want the best talents to join us.
We are permanently looking for senior consultants with an international profile and top of the range experience.
English is our natural language, but we are covering the EMEA zone, and as such we are interested in candidates totally fluent in English but also in other languages in use in our territories.
Working at Bayncore means that our consultants have the opportunity to travel a significant part of their time to meet and work hand in hand with our clients and our partners.
If you’re a dynamic, enthusiastic person who can contribute to our success, why not join our fast-growing, forward-thinking and friendly company?
We can offer a great international working environment where the emphasis is on doing the job well – and having fun doing it. There’s an exciting future ahead and we’d like you to go there with us.
We also have to recruit for other positions than consultant.
Visit our website to learn about the new positions made available.
Bayncore is an equal opportunity employer.
For inquiries or sending your resume with a cover letter contact us by email.
Technical Consulting Engineers – Programming, HPC
Positions available in the UK and EMEA
Unique opportunity to become an International expert highly recognised by key players in the HPC world, with unrivalled experience.
To provide high level technical consulting and training on developer tools, platforms and technology from a range of suppliers (with the main focus on Intel) to customers in the technical computing segment, including high-performance computing (HPC) and high-end workstation simulations. This will be done through technical consultancy and technical support, training and in many cases working hand-in-hand with the customer and their applications. In addition to the technical consulting you will support business development activities such as pre- and post-sales training, write technical documentation, and participate in support forums.
You will be coached and supported by some the best known experts in the world to enable you to deliver the highest level of consultancy to our clients.
As your technical expertise evolves you will become responsible for increasingly complex and technical consultancy.
* Primary responsibility is to deliver customer consultancy projects and training
* Determine and define best practices for using developer products and demonstrate these at key industry events, onsite at customers, and through written documentation.
* Create technical marketing collateral, such as white papers and webinars.
* Work directly with customers on a daily basis which will require the ability to work with people one-to-one to understand and resolve problems as well as communicate on an expert level in pre and post-sales training situations.
B.S Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field in technical computing.
Programming experience with both C/C++ and Fortran in Linux and Windows environments.
4-5 years experience using parallel programming models such as MPI, POSIX and OpenMP
4-5 years experience in performance analysis and tuning of parallel, technical-computing applications on multi-core and many-core platforms.
Able to travel about 20-50% a month, mostly in Europe
* M.S or PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields in technical computing.
* Programming experience with C, C++, Fortran including scripting on Linux and Windows.
* Broad understanding of HPC technologies and systems design.
* 4-5 years of experience with hybrid parallel programming on HPC clusters, e.g., MPI with OpenMP.
* 4-5 years of experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting on heterogeneous platforms, such as workstations and clusters with accelerators or co-processors.
* As a customer-facing representative the TCE must have superior technical communication skills both written and verbal
* High level training on Intel architecture etc will be given to ensure that the TCE reaches the right level of expertise before going into the field.
Salary will be in line with skills & experience. Bayncore is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply with salary expectations to: